Hello Diva & Dolls!!
I love most things to Sparkle and Shine! However, my nose is definitely not one of them!! I have tried everything from Finishing Powder to Rice Paper, which all work pretty well. However, I found myself having to keep touching up or blotting numerous times throughout the day! Uugh! So one day while I was messing around in the mirror a light bulb went off! -DING- Powder fight offs moisture and Alcohol dries out oil! Sooooo….I decided to mix a little of both in my hand. It formed a loose type of paste. I then placed it on my nose. Once on my nose, it immediately dried “white” but don’t be alarmed once you apply liquid foundation it becomes invisible. (Powder Foundation will NOT work with this method). To my surprise, I went all day with a perfectly matte & unshiny snout! Follow these instructions for a Super Simple way to REMIX Baby Powder and Alcohol to make Anit-Shine Weapon for your nose.
- 1) Sprinkle a few dabs of Baby Powder (Any Brand will Work / Cornstarch or Not) into your a free hand.
- (2) Dab a few small drops of Alcohol (I like the Evergreen Kind / But any will work) on top of the powder that’s already in your other hand.
- (3) Take you finger (on your free hand) and mix the alcohol and powder together to form a loose paste.
- (4) Immediately rub a thin layer of the paste on your nose.
- (5) Once completely dry / dust off any excess powder or clumps.
- (6) Complete by blotting liquid foundation on the nose (using a foundation brush) I recommend the Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush found at Target stores